The Intrepid Museum has implemented timed ticketing in order to accommodate capacity restrictions and ensure a safe, enjoyable experience for all. As such we are encouraging all visitors to reserve their tickets in advance.
Museum Pass Lending Policy
The Fairview Public Library is pleased to offer the Museum Pass Program to Fairview residents. This exciting program allows residents who have a valid Fairview library card in good standing (no fines or overdue items) to visit local museums in New Jersey and New York for free.
HOW TO BORROW A PASS
- Fairview residents, 18 and older, with a valid Fairview Public Library card in good standing can reserve museum passes up to 30 days in advance on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Patrons must bring a$20.00 cash deposit (exact change) when picking up the pass, which will be refunded when the pass is returned on time.
- Passes may be reserved in person, or by calling (201) 943-6244. You will need your Library card number. A patron may borrow or reserve up to two passes at any one time. Please review theMuseum Pass Policy before reserving a pass. Passes are free to borrow and are loaned out for three days including the day that the pass is to be picked up.
- Passes must be returned to the Library no later than one hour prior to closing on its due date.
- Passes cannot be returned in the book drop.
*Acceptance of this pass signifies agreement with Fairview Library’s Museum Pass Policy, including forfeiture of deposit and the addition of any replacement costs should the pass be lost while in the patron’s care.
Patron agrees not to hold the Library responsible for any loss, damage, or legal liability.
Policy approved at the Library Board of Trustees meeting on April 24, 2017.
Revised January 27, 2020